Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sep 20, 2010

The André Citroën Park


Yesterday I had a great promenade in a place unknown to me in Paris : The André Citroën park.
Usually, I'm not really into "architects" gardens, preferring "natural' Nature.
But these men have had good ideas, they well associated modern buildings with small and cosy gardens hidden among large trees, it feels good.
I have done what I prefer in photo : macro. I love shooting infinitely small.
Looking forward to make the acquisition of an adapted lens, to better see the spiders hairs legs and the veins of tiny leaves.







divided







lets be rebels


Automn color




mini apples


Bumblebee (what a cute word in english!)




yes I can hear you scream, seeing those hairy legs!


tournicotti













baby leaf






ready for take off










to be continued...



No comments:

Post a Comment